EMACC is excited to offer our members a Corporate Sponsorship opportunity in 2021!
After 2 years of outstanding growth with a membership increase of 134% and the addition of Middletown Township to our service area, we would like to offer our members the opportunity to stand with us on an annual basis. This sponsorship opportunity encourages the growth and development of businesses and enhances our community relationships within the Eastern Monmouth Area.
As an EMACC Corporate Sponsor, you will gain:
- Industry Exclusive* Recognition as an EMACC Corporate Sponsor
- Equivalent sponsorship amenities at the highest level of Spinnaker*
- Equivalent sponsorship amenities at the non-presenting level of Beach Bash*
- Equivalent sponsorship amenities at the top level of our Annual Signature Golf Outing*
- Tee Sponsor signage at the Signature Annual Golf Outing
- “All Access Pass” for 2 to each of our Networking events: BAH, BNB and eng!
- 2 Additional FREE E-Blasts
- 1 Appearance as our guest on EMACC’s Podcast and Coffee
- All the benefits of your EMACC Membership!
Your logo and recognition of EMACC Corporate Sponsorship will be presented:
- On all pre-event marketing of all EMACC Events
- On permanent signage at each event
- On all e-blasts sent by EMACC
- On each page of our website: EMACC.org
- Tagged in all of EMACC’s social media posts on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter
Once you partner with EMACC, Executive Director, Jennifer Eckhoff, will personally handle all details and deadlines associated with your sponsorship for the calendar year 2021.
For details about each benefit, please see the attached charts.
RESERVE YOUR SPONSORSHIP NOW! [email protected]
*Admiralty Corporate Sponsorship Only. Captains Corporate Sponsorship is at a lower level of Annual Signature Events ~ Spinnaker, Beach Bash, and Golf
Packages must be paid in full at the time of purchase. Marketing services are not refundable and must be used within the calendar year purchased unless other arrangements are agreed to by the parties in writing.
P.O. Box 627, 8 Reckless Place, Suite 1, Red Bank, NJ 07701 • (732)741-005 • www.emacc.org