Position Available: Part-Time Bookkeeper
ACI Medical and Dental School is an accredited post-secondary school which offers training for “in-demand” careers in the medical and dental field.
We are seeking an experienced Bookkeeper to join our very successful team of professionals in a fast-paced environment located in Eatontown, NJ.
This is a part-time position with flexible hours ranging from 15 – 25 hours/week. The position supports the President and Office Manager with basic accounting and bookkeeping responsibilities to optimize the financial results of the school.
• Bookkeeping utilizing Quickbooks
• Accounts Payables (including payment of all bills associated with running a small business)
• Account Receivables (including posting of student tuition payments and management of County Benchmark Billing Process)
• Preparation of year-end financial statements while coordinating with outside accountants and auditors
• Preparation of Excel reports as requested.
• Ability to analyze reports and financial statements.
• The candidate must be able to work independently, prioritize work accordingly and have the ability to serve our students and staff in a friendly and courteous manner.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills, and be able to multi-task. This person will possess strong problem solving capabilities and excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Quickbooks, Word, Excel, and Outlook, and be proficient at learning new computer programs.
Please respond by email and attach your resume and cover letter to:
Ms. Karen Brey
Vice President and Director of Career Services
2 Meridian Road Eatontown, NJ 07724